Contract amount: $9 million
U.T. Research Park Infrastructure Improvements Phase One: Reytec served as the prime subcontractor to J.E. Dunn, a design build general contractor. We were responsible for the turnkey installation of all utilities listed below.
- 4,461 linear feet of 12-inch PVC water main, open cut
- 952 linear feet of 8-inch PVC water main, open cut
- 1,843 linear feet of 12-foot by 12-foot storm box culverts, open cut
- 1,028 linear feet of 12-foot by 8-foot storm box culverts, open cut
- 802 linear feet of 36-inch RCP, C76 storm sewer, open cut
- 2 26,000-gallon stormceptor structures
- 1 9,000-gallon stormceptor structure
- 1,218 linear feet of 12-foot by 6-foot storm box culverts, open cut
- 336 linear feet of 12-foot by 4-foot storm box culverts, open cut
- 2,558 linear feet of 18-inch sanitary sewer, open cut
- 565 linear feet of 12-inch sanitary sewer, open cut
- 621 linear feet of 9-foot by 8-foot C-789 storm box culvert, open cut
Other contractual responsibilities included storm water management, storm drainage, site work, concrete and asphalt paving, irrigation and landscaping systems. The project also included an underground storm water storage facility with a stormceptor storm water release system, underground chilled water pipe boxes and 26,000 square yards of 10-inch concrete paving for a new, four-lane boulevard to service the new Research Park.
For more details on this project, please contact Reytec Projects.