Reytec Construction Resources, Inc. proudly self-performs underground utility and road construction jobs throughout Texas. Our experienced crews and well-maintained equipment complete all site work, road excavation, concrete structures, foundation, paving, underground utilities including sanitary sewer, storm sewer and domestic water systems. Our estimators and project managers work with staff to provide accurate cost estimates and schedules. Our administrative staff and field personnel also offer a wealth of experience specific to civil construction. Reytec pays careful attention to safety, schedules and budget to successfully complete projects for both public and private sector.
Recently, Reytec has been working on a $33.2 million contract with Uptown Development Authority to rebuild Post Oak Boulevard – Middle Package. This project entails:
- 3,000 feet of 42-inch sanitary sewer,
- 1,000 feet of 6 foot by 6 foot storm sewer box,
- 7,000 feet of 24-inch and 12-inch waterline,
- 40,000 yards of concrete pavement,
- hardscape restoration including 11-foot sidewalks with custom pavers and
- concrete work.
For example, Reytec completed a $14.4 million contract with the City of Houston on the Kirby Drive project. This job included:
- installing 2,945 linear feet of reinforced concrete box storm sewer,
- 24-inch, 30-inch, 36-inch and 48-inch storm sewers and
- concrete roadway construction.
Additionally, Reytec was part of a team that worked with the Port of Houston to finish a $2.2 billion contract expanding the Bayport Marine Gate.